Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HELP! My ongoing Weird ST issue...

2015 Fiesta ST. Stage 2, downpipe, Milltec catback, R-Sport intake, Bigger IC, Quaife diff, New Clutch and flywheel, Big break kit, OZ rally wheels with Nankang NS-2R 205/40/17.

I "raced" a Golf GTI and at 6000rpm or so i let off and get a puff of smoke behind me (ECU protecting the engine i assume). After this the car starts bogging down as soon as i get boost. It bangs in the exhaust like im about to go on the 2 step.

I have changed spark plugs just prior to this but it ran fine for a few trips before this happen. I also pulled them and they look fine. Plugs was from Pumaspeed and pre gapped. After this i changed MAF and MAP sensors, new coils, comp tested all sylinders and they are fine. Also bought new sensor with the turbo with 3 small rubber hoses... Now the fault may happen at higher rpm... We tested fuel pressure and it dosent drop on full wot even when it starts to bungle. A mechanic felt it was like water in the fuel or condensation so i added some treatment, ran the tank empty and added full tank of 98octane...But it still the same...

Culd this be injectors? Any other suggestions to what to do next?