Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help! Left Les in headlight turning on and off

Hi, I have a 2016 fiesta ST3 spirit blue. When I turn on my car the led light in the left headlight works. Then turns off when the engine starts. Any help on which fuse I need to be changing. I can’t find my manual. I’m really stuck. Much appreciated thanks

XanRules

Hi, I have a 2016 fiesta ST3 spirit blue. When I turn on my car the led light in the left headlight works. Then turns off when the engine starts. Any help on which fuse I need to be changing. I can’t find my manual. I’m really stuck. Much appreciated thanks
are you referring to the LED DRL under the headlights, or are you referring to aftermarket LEDs in your headlight beams?

If aftermarket LEDs in your headlight beams: no idea.

If the LED DRL under the headlights: We don't get those headlights on this side of the pond but they're a popular enough modification that I know a little about them. The DRLs are controlled by two separate pins in the headlight connector, one is dim for when the headlights are on and/or the car is turned off, one is bright for when the car is turned on but the headlights are not on. My guess would be that the issue lies with these pins. Check your headlight connector both at the wiring harness and at the headlight itself to see if anything is bent/corroded/etc.

Last edited: