Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from Las Vegas

Hello everyone,

Thought I'd introduce myself after making my account. Currently residing in Las Vegas and own the Fiesta ST's big brother, the Focus ST.

It's a 2018 in triple yellow.

I have been on the lookout for a 2019 orange spice Fiesta ST with preferably low miles (below or around 40k). Options don't matter too much to me as long as it's stock.

Sadly I was very close to getting one that was sold at a dealership last week. But looks like someone nabbed it before I got the chance to.

So thought I would get my word across for any owners who might fit the bill and looking to sell.

Also plan to stay on the forums to get some insight on working on the car at home and things to look out for.

I look forward to interacting with everyone here!

SVTBob

Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Hello ! Welcome ! About a month ago I bought a 2019 Spice Orange with 25k miles from a dealer inPA (now has 28k). I thought it was purely stock but it has a Cobb intake and a MBRS exhaust. Meticulously maintained. I wanted a later model one with low mileage like you but the plan was to modify it over time. Then Dpro put his up for sale, 30k miles, lots of mods, more than I would ever have done on my own but Dpro (Dave), was meticulous in his build. I bought that as well. The “stock” ST has basic seats but has the optional black wheels and a sunroof. I may be interested in selling it but will want to drive Dave’s car a bit before I sell my “stocker”. The advantage to you is that I live about 100 miles from you in AZ. If I do decide to sell, don’t think you’ll find a cleaner low mileage ’19.

OP
F
Thread Starter #5
Hello ! Welcome ! About a month ago I bought a 2019 Spice Orange with 25k miles from a dealer inPA (now has 28k). I thought it was purely stock but it has a Cobb intake and a MBRS exhaust. Meticulously maintained. I wanted a later model one with low mileage like you but the plan was to modify it over time. Then Dpro put his up for sale, 30k miles, lots of mods, more than I would ever have done on my own but Dpro (Dave), was meticulous in his build. I bought that as well. The “stock” ST has basic seats but has the optional black wheels and a sunroof. I may be interested in selling it but will want to drive Dave’s car a bit before I sell my “stocker”. The advantage to you is that I live about 100 miles from you in AZ. If I do decide to sell, don’t think you’ll find a cleaner low mileage ’19.
Oh that is perfect! I am definitely interested in it if you are willing to sell. If it's just intake and exhaust, I think I can live with that. Funny enough, I prefer the base seats over the recaros (would've been happy either way though). Do you know if there was any sort of tuning done to the car as well? Or is it solely the intake and exhaust that have been modified?

Either way, thanks for the welcome and reaching out, would love to buy it off your hands if you're willing to sell and I'm still looking for one.

OP
F
Thread Starter #6
Also wanted to say thanks for everyone else for the welcome :). If / when I do get a Fiesta ST, I'm primarily going to use it as a DD and plan to stick around to the forums to learn everything I can about this car. After buying my Focus ST last year, I've been starting to do general maintenance stuff at home now (nothing crazy, but stuff like replacing air filters, cleaning throttle body, etc). So would love to expand on the problem areas and common issues with the Fiesta.

SVTBob

Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
No tune, just the two bolt-ons, all else oem. Don't know how the exhaust sound compares to stock as I've never heard a stock ST ! But no drone on the highway. Fortunately/unfortunately, I am on vacation and will not be able to drive Dave's car (it will always be Dave's car because of all the heart/energy/love he put into it) until next weekend at the earliest. But I should make a decision pretty quickly after that. Like you, I like the cloth seats in a DD over the Recaro's. Plus I don't have to listen to my wife' constant complaining as she detests Recaro's, lol.

SVTBob

Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Some dealer pics ……. Clean Carfax, no accidents. Original owner kept it nearly six years. Second owner bought it for his kid, kept it a month before deciding it was way too much car for his kid, sold it to the dealer I bought it from (has a team of people to find nice used cars for resale). New tires (Falken AS) and alignment by dealer.

Attachments