Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fresh Air for the Fiesta! ST Performance Intake R&D!

Brura22

Any update on what the 2016 adapter will look like?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
They have the picture in the presale link for the 16. And will only be sold with the entire intake kit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

They have the picture in the presale link for the 16. And will only be sold with the entire intake kit.

I've seen the computer rendered image, but unless I'm missing it, I was inquiring about what the actual finished product looked like.

Brura22

I've seen the computer rendered image, but unless I'm missing it, I was inquiring about what the actual finished product looked like.

They havnt posted a pic but it should look exactly like that

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #125
Any update on what the 2016 adapter will look like?

We still have not gotten a physical sample of this adapter quite yet, however it will look just like the rendering. Hope this helps!

Excuse the superficiality, but does this intake give a little bit of whoosh?
We certainly think so! Check out a video of our dyno runs below!

[video=youtube;_kjqtbyTz4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kjqtbyTz4g[/video]

Nice! Thanks!

Will you be submitting to CARB? I live in Illinois atm, but may be getting a position in NorCal....

We still have not gotten a physical sample of this adapter quite yet, however it will look just like the rendering. Hope this helps!

[video=youtube;_kjqtbyTz4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kjqtbyTz4g[/video]

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #127
Nice! Thanks!

Will you be submitting to CARB? I live in Illinois atm, but may be getting a position in NorCal....
We are working on getting CARB certification for as many applications as we can. The intake for this Fiesta ST is definitely in our sights, but unfortunately, it won’t be CARB legal immediately after product release due to how long and arduous the process is. We do fully intend to pursue an EO number for this car though. As soon as the process is complete, we will update our specs and let everyone know. Great question!

Brura22

Any updates on the 16+s? The presale said 20th, but yall said you were aiming for a 16th ship date.

And installed pics would be even better! I don't know what the difference is between the '14/'15 and '16 intakes, just that there is a difference... so I don't know what I'm looking at with that rendering. To me it looks like a p-trap under a sink.

Brura22

And installed pics would be even better! I don't know what the difference is between the '14/'15 and '16 intakes, just that there is a difference... so I don't know what I'm looking at with that rendering. To me it looks like a p-trap under a sink.
Its been discussed in another thread. Its just a small adapter that connects on the tubing.

Im starting to worry theres a problem with production though. They had an ETA of the 16th, but later posted on the 16th that they didnt even have a physical example of the adapter needed for the 16+ intakes..

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #135
Sorry for the delay guys!

We are indeed on track for the 10th of this month for the 2016+ Fiesta ST intake. The adapter piece is on its way here. The moment it arrives, I will have some images uploaded - I know a lot of you want to see that piece!

Brura22

Not sure if I over looked, but will the adapter be for sale separately?
I dont believe it will be. Atleast not at first. That way you buy their intake! ????

Also... hoping for a shipment notification today..