Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FORScan reverse/backup camera discussion thread

XanRules

Okay, I'm having the same issue a few of y'all are having but in skimming the thread we didn't find the solution.

I haven't installed my backup camera so this might have worked and I'll know once it's enabled, but I have a 2017 that's been upgraded to Sync 3.4. The settings spreadsheet says to change the values to
2330 6105 C052.

However, my default values were 0130 6505 0074. We changed it to 0130 6105 C052 and nothing broke - hell, once I wire up the camera it might have even worked - but I'm curious as to what happened here that made those values SO different than expected.

When I programmed my backup camera, I changed X1XX XXXX XXXX => X3XX XXXX XXXX (where X is your current value i.e. leave it alone).

As far as I understand, different configurations of the car will have different default values.

When I programmed my backup camera, I changed X1XX XXXX XXXX => X3XX XXXX XXXX (where X is your current value i.e. leave it alone).

As far as I understand, different configurations of the car will have different default values.
Interesting! We will try that if the backup camera doesn't work when I install it - nothing broke changing the 5 to a 1, so that's good at least.