Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Focus ST convert

I too came from a 13 Focus ST. No regrets, you'll only miss the power, that's it, and it looks like you know how to get past that.

OP
C
Thread Starter #22
Looks much better without the Fiesta emblem.
Contemplating removing the rear ST emblem as well.
Congrats and welcome. Car looks good. Green ftw
Thanks, green envy is soooo sweet!
I'm trying to picture an angry 1.0L and my mind just can't pull it off. For some reason, I picture our 10 lb cat getting "bad" with our 80 lb dog. It's the closest I've seen do a dog laughing and saying "as if". Pics will be required.
Going for looks mostly on the 1.0l, although some companies overseas have tuned 170-180 bhp out of the three banger, it also has a cast iron block so there is some potential. Oh, and great analogy. LOL
soooo
relative to the OTS map from Cobb STG 1 91 how does Randys map compare on Fiesta

too bad he refuses to sell me a tune
Haven't experienced Randy's tune yet or any tune for that matter, but I will definitely express my thoughts when the time comes.
I too came from a 13 Focus ST. No regrets, you'll only miss the power, that's it, and it looks like you know how to get past that.
NO regrets at all! I had a smile on my face driving the FoST, I now have a ear to ear s**t eating grin driving the FiST.[biggrin]

Welcome and congrats on moving over from the FoST. You're in the same boat as my nephew with his FoST...it will interesting to see if he makes the same choice...

soooo
relative to the OTS map from Cobb STG 1 91 how does Randys map compare on Fiesta

too bad he refuses to sell me a tune
I haven't run that map yet and only spent a day with the 93 oct...but I will compare and contrast soon