Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Flowmaster outlaw muffler

I’m on a budget and wanting a more aggressive exhaust note. Would it make sense to have a flow master outlaw muffler with 2.25” in/out welded in place of the factory muffler?

Brianmc27

If you cut the resonator out and put that in place of the muffler that would sound pretty gnarly, I bet.

I would like to know if the Flowmaster 50 series muffler would be good on my 2017st Fiesta bought the car with a pipe and tips but no muffler or maybe just buy a cat back maperformance anybody can helpout

XanRules

I would like to know if the Flowmaster 50 series muffler would be good on my 2017st Fiesta bought the car with a pipe and tips but no muffler or maybe just buy a cat back maperformance anybody can helpout
If it's in the budget, just buy a catback - the MAPerformance one is good, if you want a 3" catback as far as I'm aware the gold standard is the Thermal R&D. Otherwise any muffler is going to be an improvement over a straight pipe, I would think.

If it's in the budget, just buy a catback - the MAPerformance one is good, if you want a 3" catback as far as I'm aware the gold standard is the Thermal R&D. Otherwise any muffler is going to be an improvement over a straight pipe, I would think.
Thanks I like the maperformance thermal is alot more more

XanRules

Again, the MAPerformance is totally fine, a great option, but before shipping costs the Thermal is only $30 more.

I've thought about sticking a different muffler on my stock exhaust but I'm probably just going to get the GReddy when funds allow. Don't forget there's a lot of good 2.5" options, too - you don't make power with an exhaust on this thing anyway. :)

Again, the MAPerformance is totally fine, a great option, but before shipping costs the Thermal is only $30 more.

I've thought about sticking a different muffler on my stock exhaust but I'm probably just going to get the GReddy when funds allow. Don't forget there's a lot of good 2.5" options, too - you don't make power with an exhaust on this thing anyway. :)
Thanks but the maperformance I have seen is almost 300 dollars less best price I got was 707 from maperfomance

Have a 2017st Fiesta thinking of a catback can't decide between MAPerformance or maybe Cobb don't want to loud or drone any ideas
I tried a Cobb. It sounded great and the quality was very good. But sadly it did drone. I returned it and went back to stock.

XanRules

Thanks but the maperformance I have seen is almost 300 dollars less best price I got was 707 from maperfomance
*TWO WEEKS LATER*

Have a 2017st Fiesta thinking of a catback can't decide between MAPerformance or maybe Cobb don't want to loud or drone any ideas
I tried a Cobb. It sounded great and the quality was very good. But sadly it did drone. I returned it and went back to stock.
Ok maybe just a muffler bought the car and it doesn't have one not shore what brand maybe bora or magnaflow not to loud
Help us out here, man. What do you want to do and how much do you want to spend doing it?