Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Flame throwing kit!! πŸ”₯

Another post for yall. So i have a 2016 FiST and currently running a stratified custom tune (may or may not be important) but i want to add a Torch kit so i can blow flames, just for show... i go to lots of car meets. Anyway will this kit affect my tune? i heard there's something about how it cuts the ignition for the raw fuel and then it gets ignited. I saw a video of a focus ST running this kit but i just want reassurance.
Thanks.

Attachments

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Time for an intervention buddy. You know we're here for you. Sometimes, what seems cool, turns out not to be cool. There's a time and place for most, but not all things. This is one of those times.

A few examples, and I'm know there are many more: Truck nuts, flame throwers, grounding bumper straps, spinner wheels, illegal tint or limo tint, narrow tires on super-wide wheels. A car lowered so much, it can only be driven at a car show, but you daily drive it anyway to be cool. However, all you do is get in everybody's way going in and out of parking lots, over speed bumps, etc.

The correct time and place for the flame thrower is on that Ginger Billy's YT channel. Perhaps on his new 'FAR Truck'.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
Blanco_ST
Thread Starter #9
Time for an intervention buddy. You know we're here for you. Sometimes, what seems cool, turns out not to be cool. There's a time and place for most, but not all things. This is one of those times.

A few examples, and I'm know there are many more: Truck nuts, flame throwers, grounding bumper straps, spinner wheels, illegal tint or limo tint, narrow tires on super-wide wheels. A car lowered so much, it can only be driven at a car show, but you daily drive it anyway to be cool. However, all you do is get in everybody's way going in and out of parking lots, over speed bumps, etc.

The correct time and place for the flame thrower is on that Ginger Billy's YT channel. Perhaps on his new 'FAR Truck'.

Note to self "flame kit Big NO NO"
Although πŸ˜‚ I wonder how stock your car looks... im assuming you're pretty old
Not gonna lie guys a stock FiST looks like a grandma car/Egg off the lot. At least add some tint to lighten the blow😭 (it gets 120 where i live i need limo, cops have it too). My car is low but not that low and it did very much help with handling. Also i have a useless working toe strap just in case i get stuck in Glamis 🀣🀣.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Note to self "flame kit Big NO NO"
Although [emoji23] I wonder how stock your car looks... im assuming you're pretty old
Not gonna lie guys a stock FiST looks like a grandma car/Egg off the lot. At least add some tint to lighten the blow[emoji24] (it gets 120 where i live i need limo, cops have it too). My car is low but not that low and it did very much help with handling. Also i have a useless working toe strap just in case i get stuck in Glamis [emoji1787][emoji1787].
Not tow straps. Rubber straps that were mounted to the chrome rear bumper and dragged on the ground, hence, grounding straps.

Lowering: I have no need, nor desire to on this car. I don't track it and already take on and off-ramps fast enough to get pulled over.

Tint: was installed the SAME DAY I bought it. I grew up in FL, so I know.

Grandma car: the ST? Hardly. The SE? Hell yeah it looks bad. And 10ft high.

Looks: I've posted enough pics already. Blue/purple SVT wheels... Hardly stock young man.

Age: I'm older. And wiser. Wiser than...? That's left up to interpretation.......

OP
Blanco_ST
Thread Starter #12
Not tow straps. Rubber straps that were mounted to the chrome rear bumper and dragged on the ground, hence, grounding straps.

Lowering: I have no need, nor desire to on this car. I don't track it and already take on and off-ramps fast enough to get pulled over.

Tint: was installed the SAME DAY I bought it. I grew up in FL, so I know.

Grandma car: the ST? Hardly. The SE? Hell yeah it looks bad. And 10ft high.

Looks: I've posted enough pics already. Blue/purple SVT wheels... Hardly stock young man.

Age: I'm older. And wiser. Wiser than...? That's left up to interpretation.......

Where can i see some pictures?
Honestly im really not familiar with that ground stap thingy i think i found a picture of it on Google images but still confused.
I love canyon runs and the lowering springs have helped alot. I want to go wide body with SVT wheels but my pockets aint that deep right now.
GTI, Cvic Hatch, Subaru wrx hatch, are alot more menacing then a stock fiesta, but I love my fiesta wouldn't trade it for any other.
I respect my elders
I am Padawan

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
He (as well as most on this site) are way too young to remember ever having seen those on all of the 'lead sleds' of yore.

On seeing them in my youth on those land yachts, I always wondered just how they could fulfill their stated function. [dunno] LOL

The "truck Nuts" are my absolute fav.....just seeing those things swingin' off the hitch of a big ol' diesel truck that's belching out black smoke, they are just the epitome of class!!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
He (as well as most on this site) are way too young to remember ever having seen those on all of the 'lead sleds' of yore.

On seeing them in my youth on those land yachts, I always wondered just how they could fulfill their stated function. [dunno] LOL
My friend's father had an Olds 98 w/455 and another friend had a 'Land yacht'

Cadillac's first front-wheel drive production car, the 1967 Eldorado.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
The "truck Nuts" are my absolute fav.....just seeing those things swingin' off the hitch of a big ol' diesel truck that's belching out black smoke, they are just the epitome of class!!
I had not heard of those until reading this thread, and I think I would have been fine going through the rest of my life not knowing about them.
But you're right, they clearly demonstrate a high degree of class. :oops:

My parents used to run one of those ground straps on their car when I was a little kid. My mom thought it helped because every time she touched the car it would zap her lol. I remember a family in an suv behind us screaming at us, gravely concerned, that something was falling off our car, but we assured them it was all good lol.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
My friend's father had an Olds 98 w/455 and another friend had a 'Land yacht'

Cadillac's first front-wheel drive production car, the 1967 Eldorado.
My second car ever was a '69 Delta 88 ragtop coupe with a 455 2 bbl., and three on the tree manual (but no ground straps). LOL

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
My second car ever was a '69 Delta 88 ragtop coupe with a 455 2 bbl., and three on the tree manual (but no ground straps). LOL
My mother had a Delta 88.

I had a 64 Econoline window van (Scooby Doo van) straight six between the seats, 3 on the tree also. Talk about a loooong throw. Haaaa