Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta Titanium Auto dimming mirror

XanRules

Pin #1 Power.
Pin #4 Ground.
Pin #9 Reverse.

Power and ground is in the Map Light Consol.
Reverse power can come from the backup lights.
Run a wire from the mirror across the head liner and down the left "A" pillar.
Run that wire all the way to under the left door sill, you can easily find and connect the wire there.

Dave
Finishing my necro-bump. I ended up grabbing the aforementioned auto-dimming mirror and wiring harness from the junkyard for five whole dollars and another member was kind enough to share the pin-out diagram for the map light console, but I'm curious as to where the reverse light wire is under the door sill. Do you happen to remember or have that information handy? Thanks!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I am sorry but I do not remember and over the years some minor changes have been made.
My suggestion would be to remove a taillight and using a test light or multimeter, determine the color of the reverse light wire.
Then locate that wire under the door sill and tap into it.

XanRules

I am sorry but I do not remember and over the years some minor changes have been made.
My suggestion would be to remove a taillight and using a test light or multimeter, determine the color of the reverse light wire.
Then locate that wire under the door sill and tap into it.
Cool, I have a rear-view camera that needs to go in, too, so I'll probably just do those at the same time since it'll involve tapping into and testing the same wire. Thanks!