Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST3 MK8 Performance Pack

Hi,

Would anyone be able to help identify what this vent is beneath my Mk8 ST3 with performance pack? It looks like an air intake vent, but was wondering if this comes as standard on mk8 ST3's or whether this is a modification as it makes uncomfortable scraping noise when going over certain bumps.

Attachments

It looks like a vent to pull air that went through the intercooler out the bottom of the engine bay. Kinda small for that imo so I might just be dumb. My car doesn’t have any of the under trays so no idea.

It's a Mk8 ST, which we have never seen in person on this side of the pond (sadly), so one of Jake's fellow Brits, or any other European owners would have to chime in and inform everyone whether or not this scoop/vent is a standard thing on the 'Performance Pack' option or not.

But yes, in the meantime I would get under there and make sure that everything is fully tucked up and fastened properly, just as Dialcaliper has suggested.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
The under tray was only available for the diesel-powered Fiesta sold in the EU.
It also never had a vent as shown so that must be a modification.

pan06.JPG