Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Tracking From Window Sticker to Factory build date to Railcar tracking..

It's better than I ever imagined.
Hey Luke...congrats...got mine too! Don't you find it almost impossible to stick to the break in regimen??? I just can't help myself sometimes and then the Mighty Peleton comes down and slaps me in the back of the head!

Hey Luke...congrats...got mine too! Don't you find it almost impossible to stick to the break in regimen??? I just can't help myself sometimes and then the Mighty Peleton comes down and slaps me in the back of the head!
I understand this now! I don't think I was too bad but I definitely caught myself going harder than I said I would before I got the car. Mostly stuck to back roads with some tight turns to have fun without needing to open the throttle too much.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats! What kind of paint protection coverage did you get on the clear bra?

RDgolfer, congrats to you too, I find it vary hard to stick to the break in rules, it's so much fun!
No doubt Peloton's break in regimen is totally legit...and I tried to the best of my ability...but there is no doubt I roosted my car a few times....now at 800 miles everything mechanical is good...no smoke out the ass and no bad noises up front...god bless me[burnout]

I''ve just been varying my speed, staying away from short trips and trying not to get into the boost to much, have close to 600 miles no I'll sounds, doing oil change at 1000 and taking sample we''ll see how it's going

When were you all able to retrieve your window stickers? My ST is scheduled for build the week of June 9th, as of right now I cannot get my window sticker. Damn, I think I am too anxious. [8]

I received window sticker on May 1st and the car was build on May 13th. I think you should get it by the end of the week...

14 weeks from build to delivery...and it was a bitch...yet it came a month before Ford's ETA....yes, hang in there[ridinghorse]

Got my vin on march 15th. And I'm still waiting for it (should come in by the end of next week)

I got my VIN # from Meagan@Ford Service on May 2nd. My car is supposed to be built next week sometime (no date yet).

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #400
My car was built June 16th. About how much longer should I be looking at?
Can Your dealer provide any info if it is loaded or the railcar number ?? my guess is about 4 weeks from your built date..