Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Tracking From Window Sticker to Factory build date to Railcar tracking..

Update: still on train so the truck theory is squashed...moving through Louisiana right now

So far my car has gone through Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and now Missouri...is there some hub the trains have to go to before it takes a more direct route? I don't understand railroads at all...

Does anyone know if CSX keeps tracking the railcar even after your car is unloaded? The last location check it said it was in Oklahoma...that means it's heading west...this doesn't make sense...and if my car is indeed loaded onto a truck, is there anyway to track it? Any info greatly appreciated.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #368
Once it's on the Truck your dealer will be the only help unless you get the name of the trucking company.. Then you can call them.. Yes they do track the car for a while.

So after making a big loop from Tx to La to Mo to Tx to Nm with the final destination being Rhode Island, I am assuming my car has taken a different mode of transportation at some point...going to call my salesman today to see what is going on...hopefully it's good news [burnout]

Update: Talked to my sales guy and he told me my car has to go to Dearborn, MI before it starts making it's way east and he said it should be here by the end of the month which would make it 4 months from order date to delivery or 20 degrees to 80 degrees

Finally!!!![ridinghorse]....14 weeks and a month ahead of Ford's ETA..... It came in last night....wrapped in plastic...told them not to wash it (swirl marks) and I am going over at noon time to take car of the particulars

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #375
Woo Hooo Congrats and looking forward to pics