Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

EcoBoost 1.6L Dry Sump Kit

I just dont see this chassis going hard enough to need anything more than a pan baffle, but maybe thats just me.

In a Formula 3 or something like that, different convo.

I just dont see this chassis going hard enough to need anything more than a pan baffle, but maybe thats just me.

Looks like they intend on this being used on an Caterham running the 1.6 Ecoboost. Those things are scary enough with 100hp, can’t imaging what it’s like with the Fiesta engine.

The Rally2/R5 WRC Fiestas are not even allowed to use a dry sump by the rules, and those things pull some insane g's on the many hairpin turns/switchbacks they get put through on the world and Euro tarmac rallies on gumball tarmac tires.

Only the top tier Rally 1 factory rides are allowed to use dry sumps, along with other block and head mods, disallowed in the lesser classes, to the factory based engines.