Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dragy Results Thread

What changes took you guys from trapping 115 to 120-122? How much boost on S280 to achieve? E30-40 still? I'll post up some result soon as I get my fuel stuff and short ram intake. On S280 now for about a week. To keep the thread alive here is one of my stock turbo E30 runs. It was a soft launch to say the least. Lol. DA was nuts!
27-29psi on e50 (or more) should get the job done in that case.

Run from today. It's blazing out, but I still would think I could do better than 108mph. Not really worried about ET just yet. Just trying to make some decent power. I was hoping my E30 tune would trap better than your 91oct tune Mo15 even in this heat. Lol

Dragy E30 Pass2.jpg

I guess I'm solo keeping this thing going. Lol. A run from tonight with some better air. Traction is horrible of course. Guess I need more hard parts if I'm going to get anymore MPH out of this. Next move is getting rid of the stock DP for a Catted DP. I'll see what that does.

New Best S280 26psi.jpg

Last edited:
Did another run today with some cooler air, finally dropped out of the 90's and improved the DA. I tried leaving the factory traction control on and it makes a bit of difference, kinda hurt me shifting to 4th cause I saw it flash and it cut power for a second. Then winding out 4th, I thought I saw a cop and got out of it then jumped back on it. It shows in the 1000ft MPH. Improved my 1/8th mile MPH by 3mph and I think I could have trapped 113-114 if I didn't get out of it while in 4th. I pretty much do these launching off the shoulder of the highway so traction sucks. Hope to make it to the drag strip with a nice prepped surface. Tires are bargain basement Delinte Thunder D7's in 215/40r17.

NW Best ST.jpg