Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Hot and Cold Side Mountune Intercooler Pipes

Trader history for Chuckable (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckable

These were previously up for sale as part of a package, but the sale fell through after I asked that the thread be closed. So, they are being re-listed separately.

Up for sale hot and cold side Mountune intercooler pipes. Good condition. These are the hoses which connect directly to the intercooler.

FF2C02D4-6CCE-484F-B9E2-1FC2937479DB.JPG

Price is $110 shipped in continental U.S., or can meet up in Palm Beach County, Florida for $95 cash. Comes with Auto Glym hose wipe to make them nice and shiny [8D] as well as the Mountune hose clamps as pictured.

PM me with any questions [thumb]

Would these be a good combo to run with the Depo Racing IC pipe set? I noticed the Depo ones don't include a full hot side, I think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C

Chuckable

Thread Starter #3
Would these be a good combo to run with the Depo Racing IC pipe set? I noticed the Depo ones don't include a full hot side, I think?

I'm honestly not sure as I'm not familiar with Depo Racing. I believe these hoses will fit any intercooler which uses the factory inlet and outlet sizes, but can't say for sure. Hope that helps somewhat!

OP
C

Chuckable

Thread Starter #5
Another member has expressed interest but the sale hasn't yet been finalized. I can ship to Canada, but there will be an extra cost for shipping. Please PM me if you're still interested.

OP
C

Chuckable

Thread Starter #9
Everyone who has expressed interest has a PM.

As of now, though, these are still for sale. PM me with any questions [pcpunch]

Status
Not open for further replies.