Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Connect st180

I have got a 2016 transit connect van with a fiesta at 180 engine fitted it’s 240 bhp no idea what it’s worth as far as value if interested make me a good offer,I’ve lost my licence so that’s why I am thinking to sell it but not for less than 10k ,lots of work gone into it and it’s a 1 off nobody has done it to a connect van as I know

Attachments

IF you are actually in the UK like your avatar country flag shows (and it is not just your VPN's location); there are few on here in the USA (where the bulk of the members on this forum reside) who would be willing to pay the shipping to get this across the pond, even if they really wanted it dearly.

There are a few members on here who do reside in England, so maybe they will see this and respond if they are interested. [thumb]

OP
Clearo73
Thread Starter #3
IF you are actually in the UK like your avatar country flag shows (and it is not just your VPN's location); there are few on here in the USA (where the bulk of the members on this forum reside) who would be willing to pay the shipping to get this across the pond, even if they really wanted it dearly.

There are a few members on here who do reside in England, so maybe they will see this and respond if they are interested. [thumb]
I’m not bothered about selling it really it’s just a shame sitting there while I’m banned from driving,I love the thing cause I have done the lot put engine in the works and I’m a joiner so pretty chuff , I’m from north west in uk