Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Complete Part-Out of Track Prepared 2015 - REVISED/UPDATED WITH MORE SHIPPING OPTIONS

Trader history for cidsamuth (1)

Your interior plastics look a lot nicer than mine lol. What would the cost be to ship some stuff to California? I'd rather not have to part out shit from a clapped out fiesta in a junk lot haha. My guess is it's probably cost prohibitive but it doesn't hurt to ask.

OP
cidsamuth
Thread Starter #43
Your interior plastics look a lot nicer than mine lol. What would the cost be to ship some stuff to California? I'd rather not have to part out shit from a clapped out fiesta in a junk lot haha. My guess is it's probably cost prohibitive but it doesn't hurt to ask.
I guess it depends on the pieces you want. Full disclosure, people keep asking me about interior pieces, I go did them out and sometimes uninstall from other pieces, and then I get ghosted.

So . . . if you want something specific hit me up on PM and we can see what it would look like.

How well do you think the drivers seat would clean up? Mine popped a spring out of the back. SMH.

OP
cidsamuth
Thread Starter #56
do you have the vent gauge pod & gauge? 100?
Gauge is gone. I have the vent pod still. You can have it for $10. If you're still interested, PM me a shipping address, so that I can make sure shipping doesn't make the total cost too high to be worth it to you.