Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cobb RMM

Trader history for thecman02 (0)

SOLD Transmission came out of my 2014. It was still shifting perfectly with no grinds. I just swapped in a lower mile transmission with MFactory LSD into my car. IMO would be a great candidate for a LSD. It always had the faintest whine at highway speed since I got the car at 70k. I replaced the factory fluid with Ravenol MTF2. Honestly didn't change anything and it still shifted perfect. My lower mile transmission from a 2018 is slightly noisier. Looking for $515+shipping using Paypal. SOLD

COBB RMM was on the car approximately 40k miles. 20k before I bought it and another 20k with me as the owner. The big bushing is worn. It still works and is better than stock, but I would have replace the bushing. I'm pricing this to make it worthwhile for someone to give it new life or be a budget upgrade for someone desperate to get off the stock RMM. $20+ shipping.

Best way to contact is on here, or if for some reason you don't hear from me withing half a day on here send a email. thecman02@hotmail.com

Attachments

Last edited: