Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Cobb Accessport V3 with Stratified Tune & Accessories (SOLD)

Trader history for STGTchapino (1)

This is the second of a few threads selling parts for my now-sold FiST. Fiesta ST Accessport V3 with Stratified Tune and accessories (USB cable, OBD2 cable, A-pillar mount, extra faceplate, and case).

The tune is optomized for stock turbo and upgraded downpipe (I had the Whoosh Catted DP). Only other supporting mods I had was full 2.5" exhaust and ST200 intake. Ran great for the last 3 years, I personally liked both the performance and drivability better than the OTS Cobb tunes although definitely is a bit more aggressive. I can send the new owner all info and data files that I have pertaining to the included software.

Asking $400 OBO for everything. Willing to ship anywhere from San Jose / San Francisco Bay Area via UPS or FedEx. Local pickup is also fine if located nearby. Please PM me if interested!

Attachments

Last edited: