Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brands Hatch Performance 1.6 EB Intake Manifold

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I doubt that anyone here has this manifold, much less anyone with a FiST. Seeing as its designed for the EB 1.6 Formula Ford cars, and not our chassis.

https://shopbhp.com/collections/eco...nlet-manifold-and-turbo-plenum-with-fuel-rail

We have found the dimensions, and I plan on measuring out and seeing if it will even fit in our engine bays. If it does I would be interested in ordering one and making it fit properly, I do not think this would work with any intake that fits a stock location airbox.

From what I can see just by looking at it you would need to do the following:

-Add a fitting for the PCV line
-Add a fitting for the EVAP line
-Re-route wiring looms attached to the manifold
-Re-route the large PCV hose that wraps around the top of the manifold.
-Make a custom cold side charge pipe

What the benefit of doing this would be: if you wanted to go 4 port aux, this would be (in my opinion) better than one of the 4port adapters. It potentially has better clearance than a stock manifold with adapter, and better / more even airflow throughout. Theoretically you could even add more volume to the plenum by adding a spacer (assuming it fits). The hoes for the MAP sensor and injectors do need to be machined out before you can use it, but it would be interesting to see this on a Fiesta.

Any thoughts?

And I agree I like the thought of this. We are going to start seeing huge boost builds very soon

OP
MagnetiseST

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Email'd them to see if they will just do a direct fit one :)
I suppose all it would take is a custom front half. I would much rather use something like this than the spacer adapters (plus its not plastic ;) )