Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bought today

Hegret

Been looking for a mk7.5 for a while since my long term mk1 audi tt project was showing signs it was going to die.

Long history of many higher powered cars, but couldn't help but reflect that my Ford puma (real one) and Peugeot gti180 were amongst the most fun I have owned.

Focus st and astra gtc vxr were quicker, but less fun and less suited to my usage. I have derestricted roads on tap, but also a motorbike for higher speeds.

Viewed a bunch. Most were rough with poor history. Viewed a 2017 st3 tonight with perfect body work and history, by due service and tyres (I would do anyway for any new car) a minor alloy returb, and needing a passenger seat cable.

Did a deal and finally joined the club. 67k. Bone stock. Realistically I will upgrade as I go, but after full service and health check will throw on a stage 1 map. Probably revo.

Anyway, hi.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Dave Higgins (top flight rally pilot), and Mark Cavendish (one of the best road cycling sprinters/endurance track riders ever) both hail from that island. [thumb]

WELCOME and CONGRATS!