Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boost isn’t holding.

Hi guys I’m new the forum/ owning a fiesta mk7 st
Currently scratching my head with this issue…
Bought the car as a non runner. Had a new modified bottom end fitted fully assembled and supplied by pumas speed. The original
Head I had sent off to be compression checked and skimmed. New pc. Valve alternator water pump etc , original turbo 106k on the clock.
During running the engine in it was coming up a fault and going into limp mode. ( over boosting) this was jist reving up to 3.5k .. car had an air leak so we replaced the pcv valve. Still was over boosting. So we dl the data from the ecu sent it off and had it set to standard tune. Now the car doesn’t over boost and no lights appear on dash. The dump valve makes all sorts of different noises , obviously the wsshhh and sometimes a screech. Gently building boost the car will hesitate after 3.5k and feels like no boost at all, if I drive the car and change at 3k I get the wsssh sound and sounds great, the more boost that builds the car then feels like it’s loading boost or something . Pics up hard to 3.5k then looses boost….havent taken the car over 4K revs yet as im only 270 miles into the running in phase….
Any ideas would be appreciated.
You can hear the Turbo spoooling as the sump valve is loud.