Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AWD Twin Engine Fiesta

WannabeST

Intuit

3000 Post Club
OP
PapaJim13
Thread Starter #43
No, that would be the dream though. I graduate college in the spring and I'll have more free flowing cash to be able to fund something like that but this is a good proof of concept. If this works and works well, I might end up making a second one from two ST's but that costs more than I'm willing to spend right now. Plus the design will be finalized and improved on in the possible second version.

OP
PapaJim13
Thread Starter #44
I can confirm the lack of torque lol. My car put down 104whp and under 100 torque to the ground.
Do you have a dyno sheet? I feel a torque dropoff right before 3500 rpm and I was wondering what that was all about.

WannabeST

Do you have a dyno sheet? I feel a torque dropoff right before 3500 rpm and I was wondering what that was all about.
Of course, I have 2 pictures for you. One of them is a classing form for NASA time trial competition.
This car is 100% bone stock engine wise. Even the intake filter is still oem.
IMG_4261.jpeg IMG_4262.jpeg

OP
PapaJim13
Thread Starter #46
Got a bit more progress:
Pic6.jpg
Cut the hell out of the doner car and got what I needed off in one piece.
Pic7.jpg
I put the engine and trans back into place so now I can work on storing it over the winter. Not shown but I have the dash out and most of what else I need removed too. I think even with school and work I’ll be able to get the rest of the car out of the garage by my deadline. Much less of a problem now that I have what I need.

Last edited:
OP
PapaJim13
Thread Starter #50
Decapitated that mf. Looking forward to it finding a new home in the back. How much of the rear has to be cut out to fit it?
I’m not exactly sure. I’m cutting up a sedan so the back end isn’t the same. My plan is to strengthen and slim the piece I removed so it will have a smaller footprint in the rear. From my eyeball measurements it’s going to fit perfectly. My logic is that’s there’s plenty more room in the rear than the front. My subframe may be visible from the bottom rear but I’d like to hide it under the bumper cover at least. We shall see.

I don't see any info on their site listed for any Fords. I'm guessing they either stopped the service or it just isn't advertised.
If you are looking into getting your ecu flashed, i would reach out to cris taylor racing. they offer b spec tunes and un restricted tunes. He is very well known in the b spec world of SCCA.
Link to his site: https://christaylorracing.com/
Link to ecu flashes: https://christaylorracing.com/colle...cts/ecu-flash-mazda2-ford-fiesta-toyota-yaris
He even has some notes at the bottom about the flash. I have been on the fence about doing it but my car is already close to my max power to weight potential.