Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2019 Grey ST - Recaros, Moonroof, 1 Owner, Never Modified, Winter Tires, OEM All-Weather Mats & Trunk Liner, ~42K, $18K

Trader history for msqr (0)

I had the all-weather package in my 2017, but it didn't have a trunk liner. Was that something they added on later?
Nonetheless - beautiful car. GLWS

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
I had the all-weather package in my 2017, but it didn't have a trunk liner. Was that something they added on later?
Nonetheless - beautiful car. GLWS
Yeah the 2019 ST protection packages included the all season mats, cargo area liner, and car cover. I didn't need the car cover, so I bought them as accessories separately.

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
Nice car, are you flexible on the price?
Depends on how serious the buyer is. Carvana and Carmax are giving some pretty competitive offers, and as a result so are dealerships. Plus I'd get 10.5% sales tax towards the trade. I posted here because the car is super clean and I would prefer to see it go to a fellow enthusiast as opposed to a car auction.

Depends on how serious the buyer is. Carvana and Carmax are giving some pretty competitive offers, and as a result so are dealerships. Plus I'd get 10.5% sales tax towards the trade. I posted here because the car is super clean and I would prefer to see it go to a fellow enthusiast as opposed to a car auction.
got it, how soon do you need to sell?