Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2018 Ford Fiesta ST - 35K Miles w/Cobb Stage 3 - Asking $19K obo

Trader history for mikedahammer (0)

I am looking to sell my 2018 Fiesta ST. I have really enjoyed the car and it has NOT been tracked or auto crossed. I am the original owner of the vehicle and purchased it brad new from Waldorf Ford as my daily driver. The car does have a cobb stage 3 power package and tune that was professionally installed in Northern VA by Mach V motorsports. I have the original receipts for the purchase and install and they are attached below. I am located in Winchester, VA. Mechanically I am not aware of any issues with the vehicle except for the A/C heater blend door actuator clicks when switching off. The actuator still works it just makes the noise when you switch off the front vents. I have the replacement part I just haven't installed it. The car does have some minor damage to the front bumper where someone backed into the car and didn't leave a note. See picture below. I have also included the original window sticker below so you can see the options.

The car's engine was properly broken in and has had the cobb stage 3 installed for over 30,000 miles. I have had no issues with the car since I have owned it besides two instances. One instance was that the car shut off randomly. The problem ended up being that the air intake came loose from the throttle body and through off a sensor and it shut the car off. Another instance was a rattle. I thought it was an exhaust heat shield but it was an exhaust hanger that had a slight tear which caused the exhaust to rattle and vibrate.

I do not have the original parts that were removed when the cobb parts were added. I have had all the maintenance performed at a local Ford dealer and will upload the service record printout. This should be the complete listing of all service work as I do not believe I took the car to any other dealer.

For those that don't know the cobb stage 3 includes:

Fiesta ST Stage 3 Power Package

The ultimate, bolt-on, tuned out of the box upgrade path for your Ford Fiesta ST. Go from stock to street rocket in 4 hours flat. Includes the Accessport V3, Intake, Front Mount Intercooler, Rear Motor Mount, Catted Downpipe and Cat-Back exhaust. Ships with a OEM style COBB chrome badge so you can show the love! The Stage 3 Power Pack produces max gains of +23% HP and +41% TQ using 93 octane fuel.

https://www.cobbtuning.com/ford-fie...t-fiesta-stage-3-power-package-back-in-stock/

I may list this car on bring a trailer but thought I would see if anyone is interested here first.

Attachments