Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2016 Focus ST3 68,200

Trader history for DVern88 (0)

I have a mint condition 2016 focus ST3 fully loaded with 68,200 on it, will go up as I drive it to and from work.

Car was bone stock when I purchased it at 62k and since have added a roush exhaust, intake and a Cobb AP. I’m still running the stock tune though it does have a 93 full bolt on tune from panda on the AP

Initially I bought the car with plans to big turbo and have fun but as I have owned it I decided to just keep the car bolt on and use as a commuter, thus decided that maybe a fiesta would be a better fit for me MPG wise.

The car will also come with a new in box CVF FMIC with piping and CVF Catless DP.

Looking to trade into an equally nice fiesta. Let me know what you have if you are interested!

Located in Asheboro NC, just by the NC Zoo

Attachments

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have a mint condition 2016 focus ST3 fully loaded with 68,200 on it, will go up as I drive it to and from work.

Car was bone stock when I purchased it at 62k and since have added a roush exhaust, intake and a Cobb AP. I’m still running the stock tune though it does have a 93 full bolt on tune from panda on the AP

Initially I bought the car with plans to big turbo and have fun but as I have owned it I decided to just keep the car bolt on and use as a commuter, thus decided that maybe a fiesta would be a better fit for me MPG wise.

The car will also come with a new in box CVF FMIC with piping and CVF Catless DP.

Looking to trade into an equally nice fiesta. Let me know what you have if you are interested!

Located in Asheboro NC, just by the NC Zoo
How much do you want for it?

Ford Community Posts