Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 Oxford White Fiesta ST - 99.9k Miles - Florida Car - $8000

Trader history for CShepler (0)

Hi everyone, selling my 2015 ST1 with just under 100k miles! It's a solid, driving, mostly unmodified car with a clean title (Carfax available on request) and has been pretty well maintained in the 4 years that it's been in my possession. About a year and a half ago, I moved to Romania to teach English and left it in the care of my brother in Savannah, Georgia, where it has been occasionally driven and cared for. I recently visited the States and drove it for several weeks up and down the East Coast with zero issues, so you can have confidence that it's ready to be picked up and driven wherever you need to take it. I can get more pictures on request as well! If you are interested in viewing the car, it is available for inspection and test driving in Savannah. All reasonable offers will be considered!

Recent maintenance (within the last 12 months):
New brake pads
New AS tires (nothing sporty but perfectly functional)
Full coolant flush
Oil change

Mods:
Whoosh symposer delete
Painted calipers (from previous owner)
Painted front emblem (again, previous owner)
Leather shift boot

Issues:
Paint is solid (study Oxford White), with some minor rock chips on the nose and hood
Some parking lot scratches, with the worst being on the passenger side door (see pictures)
Rims have some curb rash
Previous owner disconnected fog lights - never needed to reconnect them as it stayed in Florida its entire life
Headlights should be refreshed, they're a bit sunburned
Missing cargo shelf
Original clutch - zero issues shifting or staying in gear, but worth noting
Still on the original timing belt and water pump as far as I know

Just as a note, since I live outside of the country, I will be using KeySavvy as the escrow service to guarantee safe payment and transfer of title (and to save my brother the headache of handling all of that for me). Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Last edited: