Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 Ingot Silver - S280 - 131k Miles - Charlotte, NC - $12,800

Trader history for Rikkee (0)

Rikkee

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Howdy everyone. For sale is my 2015 Ford Fiesta ST with S280 Turbo and lots of supporting mods, Sync 3 with nav and no sunroof. The car has 131k miles on it currently and won't be going up as it garaged. Car has a clean South Carolina title with no accidents, previous owner was a Ford/Mercedes Tech that treated the car right.

Modifications:
S280 Turbo
Turbosmart BOV
Mishimoto Intake
Catless Downpipe
Cobb Access port with Dizzy Tune
Whoosh Trans Pitch Mount
MAPerforance Intercooler
+other small things

Appearance:
EURO Projector Headlights with LED Bulbs
Swift Springs
Bilstein B6 Shocks
New 17x8 Konig Hypergrams
New Nitto Neogen 215/40 Tires
Stock Fiesta Center Console with ST wiring installed

Maintenance:
Timing Belt at 98k
Centric Rotors, Power Stop Pads, and New Calipers (With Focus Rear Rotor Upgrade)
Full Aluminum Radiator
Ford Racing Thermostat
Whoosh Spark Plugs
Oil and Filter Changed less than 300 miles ago

The car has been well taken care of as the original owner worked for Ford and then Mercedes. I have also done my best to treat it well but since my father passed it has been stuck in the garage. The car is being sold as I am looking to move overseas and I would like to see it to a good home before I do. The car is located just outside of Charlotte North Carolina in Fort Mill, SC. Please free to let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Attachments