Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Fiesta ST Cobb Stage 3 map

Arriba_ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Just purchased a 2014 fiesta st with cobb stage 3 parts but access port does not have stage 3 map. I saw another post where someone uploaded the stage 3 map, however it is for 2016 and newer according to my access port. Does anyone have the stage 3 map for a 2014? Or any insight on this. Thanks.

Attachments

The COBB stage 3 map is really not strictly necessary for the Stage 3 parts package. All you really need is the intercooler and it runs fine with only minor benefits from the intake and cat.

A “Stage 2” from one of the third party FiST tuners (Dizzy/Stratified/Tune+ etc) will net you more power/torque with notably better throttle response than the COBB OTS tunes, even the stage 3. At $75-100 it’s almost a no brainer.

OP
A

Arriba_ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #6
The COBB stage 3 map is really not strictly necessary for the Stage 3 parts package. All you really need is the intercooler and it runs fine with only minor benefits from the intake and cat.

A “Stage 2” from one of the third party FiST tuners (Dizzy/Stratified/Tune+ etc) will net you more power/torque with notably better throttle response than the COBB OTS tunes, even the stage 3. At $75-100 it’s almost a no brainer.
Great news! I'll have to check them out. Thanks for your help.