Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2014 Blue ST, 115k Miles, Phoenix Area, $8,000

Trader history for AZFiesta14 (0)

AZFiesta14

Hello everyone, I'm in the Phoenix area and am selling my 2014 Performance Blue ST. I'm the second owner, and I bought it in 2017 at ~35k miles. It's at 115k currently, but it's my daily driver, so that may creep up a little depending how long it takes to sell. I absolutely love this car, but I'm making the switch to something with 4WD and some ground clearance, so it's time to part ways.

It's only been in one minor fender bender- scratched rear bumper but didn't require any body work, it doesn't show up on the VIN report, which I can provide if interested. There are some paint chips on the front and some paint peeling around the rear hatch, a few minor dents and dings like you'd expect at 115k miles, and both actuators click. Other than that, it drives great, everything on the car works, and the interior is in excellent condition. As far as mods, there's only one: I added the Cobb RMM back in 2018. Everything else is stock, and this has been my daily driver since I've had it (never been on the track). The windshield is brand new, the tires are almost new (replaced in March), and the brakes got new rotors and pads last year.

Check out the pictures, and if anyone is interested, let me know!

Mods:
  • Cobb RMM

Recent Work:
  • Windshield replaced @ 115k miles
  • Oil change @ 113k miles (I've been doing an 8k mile interval with these)
  • Tires: new set of General GMAX AS07 @ 112k miles
  • New brake pads and rear rotors @ 107k miles
  • Coolant system flush @ 100k miles
  • Spark plugs replaced @ 92k miles
  • Cabin air filter replaced @ 92k miles
IMGP2067.png

Attachments

Last edited: