Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

16x6.5 wheels question

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Has anyone run 16x6.5 wheels from the Fiesta Titanium or other model using the 205/45-16 tires? Salvage yards have those wheels dirt cheap. The size is the bottom of the range for 205 tires (6.5-7.5) so I'm wondering if anyone has done it and can report on how it worked.

Has anyone run 16x6.5 wheels from the Fiesta Titanium or other model using the 205/45-16 tires? Salvage yards have those wheels dirt cheap. The size is the bottom of the range for 205 tires (6.5-7.5) so I'm wondering if anyone has done it and can report on how it worked.
The offset of the wheels will matter more for fitment. I would also double check the lug pattern as 4x108 is not a common size. There are members in here running up to 8" wide wheels with 225 tires with no issues on stock body. Assuming there isn't any crazy offset on those wheels, it should fit no problem.