Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 16inch whoosh bbk kit with rear svt bracket/rotors

Trader history for Socal_ST (0)

I have red 16 inch whoosh bbk kit with rear svt caliper brackets and rear rotors. I'd prefer local pickup around the los angeles area. If you are willing to pay for shipping lmk. Had this set up around 6-8 months. Around 6k miles. Will include 5mm h&r wheel spacers I used on my konig dekagram.

Everything 800

Attachments

Erick_V

If you are willing to part with just the rear caliper brackets (don't need the rotors) and ship I call dibs

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
You would have a better chance for those rear brackets if you offered to take the rear rotors too...just saying...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
How much for just the fronts? I already have the rear brackets and rotors...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Socal_ST
Thread Starter #7
The 1st person who messaged me wants the whole thing. If the deal doesnt go thru. I'll let you guys know.

Magnetic

You would have a better chance for those rear brackets if you offered to take the rear rotors too...just saying...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I'll take the rotors and brackets.

I don't mind paying shipping.

I have a brand new in box woosh front bbk kit if you are still looking.

QUOTE="RubenZZZ, post: 458351, member: 3975"]How much for just the fronts? I already have the rear brackets and rotors...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Magnetic

QUOTE="RubenZZZ, post: 458351, member: 3975"]How much for just the fronts? I already have the rear brackets and rotors...

[/QUOTE]

Why are you selling?

[/QUOTE]

Hey, Just checking to see if you still have these. What size wheels was the setup for? What price were you looking to get?

[/QUOTE]
Would you ship to tx? How much are you asking?

OP
Socal_ST
Thread Starter #15
Going with a bigger car. Making car back to stock. Will have other parts for sale soon. Lock this up brake set up sold

Magnetic

Why do people make the cars back to stock instead of just selling them as is?
Seems like a lot of work (labor) to take it apart then put it back together with the old stuff.

Why do people make the cars back to stock instead of just selling them as is?
Seems like a lot of work (labor) to take it apart then put it back together with the old stuff.
because no one wants to pay a little extra for quality parts installed. Instead they want to act like a dealership used car manager. And try to deduct value because it’s ‘modded’ lol.
so yea. People take the parts off. Get full book value for their car. Then sell the parts and make more money.

Magnetic

because no one wants to pay a little extra for quality parts installed. Instead they want to act like a dealership used car manager. And try to deduct value because it’s ‘modded’ lol.
so yea. People take the parts off. Get full book value for their car. Then sell the parts and make more money.
Makes sense. I dont know why people are selling their FiST's. These babies are going to be rare classics. I'm keeping mine forever. Maybe I'll give it to my daughter if she takes care of her 1st car. Or just keep it as a family heirloom.

Makes sense. I dont know why people are selling their FiST's. These babies are going to be rare classics. I'm keeping mine forever. Maybe I'll give it to my daughter if she takes care of her 1st car. Or just keep it as a family heirloom.
People get bored of cars. Or need a different type of car. Not everyone can have multiple cars due to lack of parking. And just because someone sells a car. Doesn’t mean it’s a bad car with problems. Doesn’t even mean that they hate it. People just change.

Plan to keep mine until I can be buried in it lol.